Thursday, November 12, 2009
LOVE getting awards! ; )
The lovely Dot/Sweet Pea at Hopes & Dreams for Us was kind enough to bestow an award on me last week. Here's how it goes:
All we need is a little LOVE! The rules for this award is simple. I LOVE YOU = 8 letters which gives you 8 rules :) Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and write a little bit about why you love them.
I already thanked Dot on her blog, but am happy to thank her again here. : ) I believe I found her blog a few months ago, when I noticed her on my list of followers. I learned that she too has taken the difficult step of stopping IF treatment & trying to live without children. Her upbeat, positive attitude & pleasure in the good things about her childfree life is a huge inspiration.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (See above)
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
(See hyperlinks above.)
4. Nominate no more than 17 people you think could use some love.
5. Write one word (you can only use a word once) about what you love about their blog.
6. You cannot nominate someone who has already been nominated-the love has to spread to all.
7. Post links to the 17 blogs you nominate.
Like Dot, I will nominate 5! I don't believe any of them have been nominated for this yet. I also tried to pick people that I haven't tagged for an award before (or at least, not lately, lol):
1. Heather @ Rising & Setting: perseverance
2. Mrs. Spit @ Mrs. Spit Spouts Off: eloquence
3. Silya @ A Real Life: intelligence
4. Quiet Dreams @ Dreaming of Quiet Places: courage
5. Luna @ Life From Here: Musings from the Edge: thoughfulness
8. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
(I will, as soon as I hit "publish," lol.)
Thank you, again!