my new phone:
* Instant entertainment!! Wherever I go, whenever I want. ;)
* Having easy access to a camera. And it does take good photos.
* The screen resolution is incredible -- much better than on my laptop.
* Not feeling like a dinosaur. :p ;)
What I don't like:
* Feeling obligated to check out every little buzz & blip in case it's important (news flash: more often than not, it's not).
* All the scrolling, watching words & images flash by, sometimes leaves me feeling a little woozy. :p
*My left wrist, forearm & shoulder are aching. (I'm right-handed, but I hold the phone in my left & swipe with my right hand fingers.)
* The teeny tiny keyboard. Haven't managed to get the hang of typing with my thumbs. I can type so much faster on my laptop.
* How I inadvertently keep hitting the wrong buttons. I've turned on the flashlight (very cool, by the way...!) by accident umpteen times already.
Thanks for all the suggestions for apps & other stuff -- much appreciated!
You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here.