- One rainy day after another, over the summer generally, and recently. :p Enough, already!!
- Standing in a long lineup for one of the two cashiers open at the local mega-bookstore, while the rest of the staff stood nearby, oohing & ahhhing over the adorable baby that a former coworker had brought in for them all to admire... and then, when I finally reached the front of the line, the mom brought the baby over to the open cashier for HER to admire -- thus making me wait even longer to pay for my book & leave. :p (I will admit I smiled at the baby, because he WAS cute, but it was still annoying...!)
- Back to school photos on social media -- ALREADY!! They began coming from my friends & family members in the States directly after the August long weekend (and Katie's birthday) this year -- way, WAY too early, IMHO...!! And I expect they will continue through mid-September. Most schools here don't start until after the September Labour Day long weekend.
- The glass walls/door of the shower cubicle in our ensuite bathroom. Looks fabulous, but a b*tch to clean...! :p (Which is why I procrastinate endlessly over doing it, lol.)
- Rabidly pro-Trump posts on my social media feeds from some of my American relatives. :p
- The fact that summer is almost over, when I feel like it's just barely started... :(
You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here.