- Hot, humid weather (already), which meant closing up the balcony door & turning on the a/c. It wasn't that long ago we still had the heat on. There has to be a happy medium...
- Getting woken up by construction noise on the townhouse building site behind us, on a morning when I'd really like to sleep in.
- Not being able to make summer vacation plans because of FIL's health issues. I am glad we can be here to help, but at the same time, I miss my own family too. :(
- The onslaught of photos on social media from the end of the school year (which has already begun, with my friends in the U.S., and will continue through to the end of June with my friends here in Canada...!), reminding me of what I don't and never will have...
- Crying during a sad movie/TV show (in this case, a new adaptation of "Little Women" on PBS, which I had PVRd), and feeling tired and drained and melancholy for the rest of the day.
- Having to wait another week to find out what happens next on "The Handmaid's Tale."
You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here.