Monday, March 4, 2024

#MicroblogMondays: The song that's stuck in my head right now :)

I instantly recognized today's 90s Heardle, got it on the first guess from a two-second snippet of the opening. :)  And I haven't been able to get it out of my brain since then...!  (I HAD to look up the whole song on YouTube, lol.)  

I do get "earworms" quite frequently -- lately, they've been Rush songs, as I'm reading Geddy Lee's memoir, lol -- but I think this song is one of the all-time greats/most infectious. :)  

Here's a fun live version (from the Live 8 concert in Edinburgh in 2005) with a whole stadium full of people singing along.  :)  

(You're welcome!  lol)

Do you remember what 1990s movie this song was featured in? 

And what's your most recent (or most frequent) earworm? 


You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here

4 comments:

  1. I'm too scared to listen to that in case I get an ear worm too. I had one recently. I've forgotten what it was, and I don't want it to return! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Infertile Phoenix said! I really love this song. Watching them on David Letterman is still a hoot. Such a 90s look (even through it was 1989). https://youtu.be/MJuyn0WAYNI?feature=shared&t=15

    ReplyDelete