- Visiting our adorable little Great-Nephew this weekend and getting to see him sneeze (!) and smile (he has dimples!).
- Clear blue sky & sunshine today, after a dump of 17 cm of snow (6-7 inches) on Saturday.
- Being thankful that I don't live in Newfoundland, where they had hurricane-force winds and 80-90 cm (about 32-35 inches) of snow on Friday (!).
- Binge-watching 11 hours of figure skating on TV this weekend (!) (Canadian national championships) and seeing some talented youngsters claim spots on the podium for the first time.
- Lindor chocolate on sale at the grocery store. :)
- Getting a good start on my 2020 Goodreads Reading Challenge.
- (Blue skies & sunshine today aside) Grey, overcast, COLD weather lately. (Yep, it's January...)
- Pulling up all the blankets on the bed at night because I'm cold... and then having to throw them off because I'm sweltering. :p (Lather, rinse, repeat...)
- Not having our condo's driveway/parking lot plowed out until around 10 p.m. on Saturday night, about 12 hours (!) after it started snowing (& the main road outside wasn't much better). Isn't this what we pay condo fees and property taxes for??
- Playing telephone tag with the hospital/breast screening centre, trying to get a routine mammogram booked.
You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here.