Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Brave new world

I have been reluctant to set up a blog until now (& still feel a little queasy as I enter this brave new world). Until now, my Internet activity has mostly been on bulletin boards -- some of them private -- and I feel like there is already enough of me out there on the Internet as it is. I've never even looked at Facebook. 

At the same time, I am sad that there are so few voices out there articulating the view of women (& men) who remain childless/free after infertility, & would like to help remedy that. And I wanted to participate in Mel's next book tour. ; ) So here I am. Let's see what happens! I'll think of it as just another road less travelled (by me, anyway...)

6 comments:

  1. I found you through Mel's Lost and Found. And I truly wish I didn't have to welcome you to the Blogging world of and If'er who is living chidless/free. But, as a woman in the same predicament, I'll be reading. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, your blog is as wonderful as I knew it would be. You're doing a fantastic job...you've had me laughing and crying as I read your thoughts. Congrats on setting this up! I'm sure you will reach many who travel that same road as we do. Your words are very comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moley, I didn't put two and two together until now! You are so on my blogroll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dianne, thanks, I have read your blog & am glad you're out there!

    Jan, THANKS for coming by -- big (((HUGS)))!!!

    PJ, thanks & lol... I can only hope my blog is half as insightful & intelligent as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering when we'd celebrate your 10th blogoversary, and now I know!

    Your voice has filled its niche so well over the years.

    ReplyDelete