Monday, October 13, 2014
#MicroblogMondays: Happy Thanksgiving!
* A wonderful extended family who love and support us (including a great BIL & SIL, who had us over for turkey yesterday :) ).
* The safe arrival of a new little Princess to spoil!! (Yes!! The Princess has a new baby sister!!) (Henceforth to be referred to as Princess #1 & Princess #2??).
* Early retirement in relative comfort (despite the involuntary/earlier than expected way in which it came about).
* No work to fret about or stress over (this was our busiest time of year).
* Being able to spend extra time enjoying the beautiful fall colours, just coming into peak season right now.
* A supportive online community that's helped me through some of the roughest times of my life.
* The gift of words and being able to write out my thoughts & feelings.
* An abundance of great reading material. :)
What are you thankful for right now?
You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here.