Her Majesty, of course, was famous for supposedly saying, "We are not amused." But what's more amusing/fun than a long weekend??
I will admit that my life lately has not been particularly exciting... but here are a few things/small pleasures that are amusing me right now: :)
- Watching traditional Victoria Day fireworks in the neighbourhood every night this weekend from the windows/balcony of our condo (and there may be more later tonight). The kid in me still loves a good fireworks display. :)
- Older Nephew's dog -- always entertaining. :) Got to spend some time spoiling him and taking him for a walk on Saturday.
- After-dinner gelatos with dh, BIL & SIL on Saturday night.
- Playing Internet detective & trying to track down some old school friends I've lost touch with via Google.
- Following the reviews & social media reaction to the "Game of Thrones" finale -- even though I've never watched a single episode myself. ;)
- Endless games of Spider Solitaire on my cellphone.
- Watching reruns of "Bob's Burgers."
- Books. Always books. ;) And spending time at the local bookstore (it was open today, even though most stores are closed).(New review coming shortly!)
You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here.