Continuing from yesterday:
26. What do you normally smell like? Zest soap. : ) I used to wear perfume a lot, but so many places these days are scent free that I've gotten out of the habit, although I still have a lot of different bottles on top of my dresser. My "signature scent" was always Fidji by Guy Laroche. A girlfriend gave me a bottle when we were in university & I loved it. It's hard to find these days, though.
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood? She's OK. She can sing!
28. Been to “The Vegas”? No. But I think I'd like to go, someday. I'm not much of a gambler, but I'd like to see some of the shows, & I hear the shopping is great. ; )
29. How far away do you live from your parents? Two hours by air & an hour by car. Driving all the way nonstop would take about 30-35 hours. Never tried it, although I made the trip with my parents once, before dh & I were married. We came here via the States, driving through northern Minnesota, Wisconsin & Michigan (the Upper Peninsula). It took us three long days, heading home the Canadian route, over the top of Lake Superior -- stopped overnight in Sault Ste. Marie & Thunder Bay. There were spots along the way that were so remote we couldn't even tune in a radio station.
30. Are you happy with your job? Mostly.
31. Where do you work and what do you do there? I work for one of Canada's major chartered banks as a writer in the corporate communications area. I started as a writer for the staff magazine & branched out from there. These days I work mostly on executive communications and projects, including the annual report, which is a huge & highly stressful undertaking. :p
32. What did you get in the mail today? Two magazines, cellphone bill, and some junk mail/flyers.
33. How do you like your steak cooked? Medium well.
34. Britney Spears…is she back? Don't think so.
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell? Never been to Taco Bell. Not likely to, either, with my problems with tomatos & peppers. :p
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? Several times! In the theatre & on TV. (It really does deserve to be seen on a big screen.)
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore? No.
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie? Never even heard of it.
39. Are surveys/memes like the cocaine of the internet? Probably! ; )
40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)? Cannon Beach, Oregon -- been there three times (1993, 2001 & 2005). But I think Lake Louise, Alberta, & Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, would come close.
41. What is your favorite candle scent? I don't burn a lot of scented candles, but I do like vanilla.
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted? Not sure.
43. Do you smoke cigarettes? No, thank goodness. Of course I dabbled in high school, but thank goodness that habit did not take hold. Both my father & sister smoke, & I so wish they didn't.
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA? No.
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport? None, or provinces either, for that matter. I did spend just six hours in Quebec City once, on business.
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough? For now!
47. Are you currently planning a trip? Looking at brochures, no decisions yet.
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care? Not really, I sure don't!
49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills? No. I did have a prescription for Ativan 10 years ago, when I had just finished infertility treatment & was having problems with anxiety attacks. I never finished the bottle, but it was good to know it was in my purse if I really needed it.
50. What do you think about space travel? It's an amazing accomplishment, especiallyy when you think of the technology they were working with when they put a man on the moon. Kind of sad to see how the space program has sort of stalled out. For me personally? I think I'll stay on the ground, lol.