I hate February" mode lately, perhaps a little too much. ;) Time for some positivity! Taking my cue from Mali, here are some things that are making me happy today:
* Aunt Flo is taking her leave after her latest visit (and good riddance, lol). (I suppose it's too much to hope that it might be for the last time??)
* Watching America go gaga over our prime minister as he visited Washington today ;) (and, more importantly, watching him more than hold his own in his public appearances with The Donald).
* It's after 6 p.m. as I type this... and the sun is JUST starting to set -- i.e., it's staying lighter longer again. Progress!
* There's even a bit of a sunset visible tonight :) -- something we haven't really seen in a while.
* We even saw some sun today, after snow all day yesterday.
* (While I'm getting pretty tired of the snow, it WAS kind of pretty, watching it coming down yesterday.) (AND -- we don't have to shovel it!!)
* Living close enough to BIL & family that he can call us to come over for coffee (as he did last night after supper) -- and we can hop in the car and be there 15 minutes later.
* Being able to stop by to visit with SIL regularly as she recovers from surgery, and bring her the occasional treat from Starbucks or soup for lunch.
* Chatting with an old friend on the phone today.
* Looking forward to a trip to the mall tomorrow.
* Tomorrow is also Valentine's Day :)
What's making you happy today?
You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here.