Monday, October 4, 2010

30 Posts in 30 Days: Day 22: A website

"A" website?? Hard to pick just one. Since most of you are here because you share my struggles with infertility &/or pregnancy loss &/or childlessness not by choice, I'll tell you a couple of my favourite blogs/websites on these subjects:
  • Stirrup Queens: the mothership, the gathering place, the pomegranate thread that connects so many in the adoption/loss/infertility community. If you don't know about Mel's amazing blogroll, chances are, there is a blog on it written by someone who understands your particular situation.
  • Glow in the Woods: amazingly thoughtful writing on life after the loss of a baby by a talented group of babylost blogging moms & dads.
  • A Fresh Start: Pamela, author of the wonderful Coming 2 Terms blog and award-winning book Silent Sorority, started this new blog to focus on life beyond infertility.
  • Life Without Baby: another childless-not-by-choice blogger, Lisa posts almost daily with sharp-eyed observations & questions on childless living in a pronatalist world.

Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and to leave a comment. I look forward to reading more about your experience with infertility.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including me here. You're definitely on my list! You've been a central hub, a true connector of people and ideas. Your insights are invaluable...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A VERY belated thank you for the shout-out. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you and the amazing network of bloggers I've met out here. We may feel alone in society, but we're not alone out here in blogland.

    ReplyDelete