- No year end stuff at work to worry about!!
- (No work to worry about, period.)
- The month has been going by fairly quickly.
- We've had a few really cold days, and some very gloomy ones (like today...! :p ) -- but overall, the weather hasn't been too bad (yet!) and we've had some occasional days with clear blue skies & sunshine. :)
- Read some good books (completed my Goodreads 2018 challenge!), seen a few good movies, spent some time with the family (and with Older Nephew's dog, lol).
- I'm starting to feel Christmas-y: I've already made a dent in my shopping, and we're planning to put up the Christmas tree on or just before the weekend.
- Less than one month to go before we're home for Christmas with my family.
- Maybe this month could be better... but it could also be a whole lot worse...! ;)
Monday, November 26, 2018
#MicroblogMondays: Reasons why November hasn't sucked*
(* so far... too much...)(lol)