So I'm behind (again) on blog reading & (most definitely) writing -- although I have a long list of potential subjects -- some of them rapidly becoming out of date. They include:
- the wedding;
- the books I read on my vacation (which included Enlightened Sexism by Susan Douglas and Bright-Sided by Barbara Ehrenreich);
- celebrity pregnancies (Celine Dion & Kelly Preston);
- maternal health & our Prime Minister's attempts to make it an issue at the upcoming G8 conference
- various memorable newspaper articles & posts by other bloggers that recently caught my eye;
- genealogy and childlessness;
- Elena Kagan, the Supreme Court & childlessness;
- "The Golden Girls";
- a recent incident in my neighbourhood & what it reminded me about being childless here;
- stuff going on at work.
More to come, soon. I promise!