Monday, January 8, 2024

#MicroblogMondays: Hello out there...

Melissa at Stirrup Queens has reminded us that it's International Blog Delurking Week. :)  Says Mel: 

"It may or may not be International Blog Delurking Week. The first full week of January (January 7 – 13, 2024) is when we’re supposed to slither out of the reading closet and check in with an “I’m here” comment. I don’t know if anyone does this anymore. In the olden days, people would pop out of the woodwork. Nowadays, not so much.

"So let’s see what happens."

I've taken part in Delurking Week on & off during the 16 (!) years I've been blogging (related posts now tagged here), and it's always fun to see old friends, occasional commenters and previously silent lurkers come out of the woodwork to say hello. 

So -- who is here?  

Come out, come out, wherever you are -- say hello (at least) and, if you like, tell me/us something about yourself. As always, I'm curious -- how did you find me, & how long have you been reading (if you remember)? 

You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here

7 comments:

  1. Ha! You know I'm here. And I will be, till your last post! (Or mine! lol)

    I also ended my microblog Monday post with a delurking request. These days of declining blog readership, it's really nice to know that people still pop in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? :) Thank you, not just for this comment but for all the comments over the years! <3

      Delete
  2. longtime (as in many years) reader- value your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your blog since 2015:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most people I started out reading 10+ years ago stopped writing, one by one. I'm glad you and a few others have kept going! Enjoy your perspective!

    ReplyDelete