- (Finally!) putting up pictures, after 2.5 years in this condo...!
- Watching dh's cousins & their kids crowding around to look at the family tree chart I brought to the family gathering this weekend, trying to find themselves on it (and hearing them exclaim, "I didn't know that!").
- Giving huge hugs to Cousin/Neighbour's two daughters (now in their mid-20s), whom I once thought of as nieces but haven't seen in 5-10 years. :(
- Seeing some pretty good fireworks over the treetops from our condo windows last night. (Not sure when fireworks became part of Labour Day weekend, but, whatever....! lol)
- Limone (lemon) gelato, on a scorching hot afternoon. :)
- Bonus: Unexpectedly finding the gelato shop mostly empty on a long weekend holiday Monday before school starts. :)
- Getting to sleep in while everyone else is getting the kids off to school tomorrow morning (not to mention every other morning, lol). ;)
- Counting the days until I get to see my family (& Paul McCartney!! lol). ;)
You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here.