Monday, October 10, 2022

#MicroblogMondays: Thankful

It is Thanksgiving Day here in Canada, and I'm at "home" in Manitoba with my parents this week, 9 months after my last visit at Christmastime. We had our big turkey dinner yesterday... so many good things to eat! :)  The weather so far has been gorgeous -- 22C/71F today, clear and sunny (albeit it is scheduled to turn colder later this week) -- and I'm glad I brought along a pair of capri yoga pants as well as the longer version and socks. ;)  Parents' Neighbours' Daughter has been by with the Little Princesses (now 8 and 11) and also to play cards (we've had several hotly contested games so far, with more to come.) 

Life is good. :)  


Amur maple trees in Mom & Dad's backyard

You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so happy for you. <3 Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely. And oh, those trees. Personally, I'm thankful for you - that you're still blogging and commenting and part of our community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful time and place! I enjoy imagining those hotly contested card games :-)

    ReplyDelete