Monday, May 15, 2023

Verklempt

Dh was at BIL's this morning... and brought back a gift bag for me!! 

The tag reads:  "For all that you do we are so grateful -- Love, [Older Nephew's Wife, Older Nephew, Little Great-Nephew... and the dog! lol]". 

(BIL & SIL were at Older Nephew's house yesterday for Voldemort Day and brought it back for me.) 

To say I was floored (and more than a little verklempt) is an understatement... There was a reed diffuser, liquid soap, a mug, chocolate bombs for making hot chocolate/latte, a couple of face masks, and a handpainted bookmark that Older Nephew's Wife (a fine arts graduate and very talented artist) made herself. 

I don't think I've ever received a Mother's Day gift or card from anyone besides dh before. (He was a little jealous, lol... he spends just as much time with LGN as I do, maybe more.  I told him Father's Day is coming...!)  

(This should have been my #MicroblogMondays post, right?? But I already posted what I had prepped earlier this morning, before I got the gift!) 

Voldemort Day goodies for this very proud auntie! :)  
(from Older Nephew & his family ❤) 


5 comments:

  1. OooooooOOOO...that is very nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your present!! For so many reasons. It's so thoughtful, so full of love. Plus, everything you got is really good! Lol. I'm happy for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was very sweet! I bet it feels good to have them take note of your presence in their lives. I'm glad that your proximity at the right time of their (and your) lives has worked out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! How thoughtful! I'm so glad you were recognized for the important role you play in LGN's life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very thoughtful and affirming! Not to mention smelly-goody :-)

    ReplyDelete